My honey and grass fed Dexter beef can be bought directly from the farm by appointment. Honey can be ordered online through my online shop or found in one of my stockists from the list below:
- Camerino Bakery 158 Capel Street, Dublin 1
- Cavistons Food Imporium 58/59 Glasthule Rd, Glenageary, Glasthule, Co. Dublin
- Clonanny Farm Beldaragh, Naul, Co. Dublin
- Fruit World 5A Lower Kilmacud Rd, Stillorgan, Dublin, A94 D923
- Kates Kitchen 3 Castle Street, Sligo
- Killruddery Farm Shop Southern Cross, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Matilda’s Artisan Bakery 1 Monaghan St, Drummond Etra, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan, A81 X066
- Select Stores 1 Railway Rd, Dalkey, Co. Dublin
- SuperValu Knocklyon (ex-Superquinn)
- Smallchanges 40 Drumcondra Road Lower, Dublin 9
- SuperValu Firhouse
- SuperValu Palmerstown
- The County Fare Tallaght Enterprise Centre, Main Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- The Farmers Market
- The Village Butcher Unit 2, Firhouse Shopping Centre, Firhouse, D24
As I keep bees in several locations around Dublin and North Wicklow, I try to stock the honey nearest to the shop I’m supplying. For example, my Ballycullen honey from the bees in Oldcourt Hill Farm goes mainly to SuperValu Knocklyon. As a result some stockists may not have all the different varieties of honey that I produce.
If for any reason you can not find somewhere near you to get some of my pure raw Irish honey please get in touch.
I’m currently shipping my honey by courier all over Ireland. My quantities of honey produced for each apiary are not very big as a small artisan producer. With the support and positive that I’m getting from all my followers and customers, I plan to grow the number of beehives each year. Hoping to increase the quantity of honey I’m producing too. In the near future there are also plans for more bee related products.