My honey and grass fed Dexter beef can be bought directly from the farm by appointment. Honey can be ordered online through my online shop or found in one of my stockists from the list below:
- Camerino Bakery 158 Capel Street, Dublin 1
- Camerino Bakery 37 Merrion Square East, Dublin 2
- Cavistons Food Imporium 58/59 Glasthule Rd, Glenageary, Glasthule, Co. Dublin
- Killruddery Farm Shop Southern Cross, Bray, Co. Wicklow
- Matilda’s Artisan Bakery 1 Monaghan St, Drummond Etra, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan, A81 X066
- SuperValu Knocklyon (ex-Superquinn)
- SuperValu Firhouse
- The Bakery by The Cupcake Bloke 461 S Circular Rd, Ushers, Dublin 8, D08 DAE4
- The County Fare Tallaght Enterprise Centre, Main Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 2
- The Village Butcher Unit 2, Firhouse Shopping Centre, Firhouse, D24
As I keep bees in several locations around Dublin and North Wicklow, I try to stock the honey nearest to the shop I’m supplying. For example, my Ballycullen honey from the bees in Oldcourt Hill Farm goes mainly to SuperValu Knocklyon. As a result some stockists may not have all the different varieties of honey that I produce.
If for any reason you can not find somewhere near you to get some of my pure raw Irish honey please get in touch.
I’m currently shipping my honey by courier all over Ireland. My quantities of honey produced for each apiary are not very big as a small artisan producer. With the support and positive that I’m getting from all my followers and customers, I plan to grow the number of beehives each year. Hoping to increase the quantity of honey I’m producing too. In the near future there are also plans for more bee related products.